Trelino® x OkiOki • Natural Composting Toilet Scent Spray
- Delivered in 2-3 days
Would you like a little freshness? Composting toilets don't smell - poops do. Want a fresh feeling when using the toilet or have a sensitive nose?
Our parting toilet spray uses pure essential oils to reliably and naturally prevent bad odors on your favorite little spot.
- Natural fragrance spray without a lot of frills
- With native essential oils of lemon peel and lemongrass
- Refreshing and invigorating for an even smoother toilet experience
- Without questionable residues, biodegradable
- Vegan and developed without animal testing
- Free from dyes, preservatives, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, formaldehyde and alcohol
- Made in Germany
The 75ml spray bottle lasts for up to 150 applications.
Before you use the toilet, spray okioki 3 to 6 times from the top of the open composting toilet. The distance between the bottle and the separating insert should be about 40 cm. Optional: For a more intense scent, you can spray once or twice directly on the individual containers. You can also spray 1 or 2 sprays on the composting toilet afterwards, if you want the person after you to be directly infatuated with the essential oils as well.
To note: If any residue of the spray should ever remain visibly on the partition insert or you accidentally used too much spray, you can conveniently wipe it off the toilet with toilet paper.
Lemon Peel / Citronella:
- 5 - <15% non-ionic surfactants, fragrances (CITRAL, LIMONENE)
- Free of dyes, preservatives, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, formaldehyde and alcohol.
The toilet spray contains only natural ingredients, is biodegradable, vegan and developed without animal testing.
Store the spray preferably protected from light and at room temperature. Once received, the spray has a shelf life of 12 months.
Keep out of reach of children.